Short trip around the Wild Egadi islands. 3 Days between lost landscapes, snorkeling, trekking, biking, seafood and history, that will make you ask ”Is it real?”
Take a Tour
Full Trip Porgram
Arrive in Sicily and at one of the 4 Sicilian Airports the Wild Sicily crew willbe waiting for you. Then, catch one of the ferries or hydrofoils (40minutes) to the destination Island. From where you will be escorted to the lodges. Once settled in, a small introduction to the Island will be held, followed by the first excursion to reach one of the best landscapes of Sicily, looking for Thyme plants and mufflons. Snorkeling on the opposite side of the island is going to be the last activity of the first day.
- Tip: ship departures for this trip are at 8:20 am and 3:30 pm, so arrival in Sicily before 1:00 pm is mandatory in order to catch the connection ferries or hydrofoils on the same day.
- Tip: arrive 1 day before the trip start and stay overnight in Trapani – it is such a good city for its nightlife, especially in the old town.
- Tip: suggested airports for this trip are in Trapani and Palermo.
Early breakfast, and departure to another island. Excursion to a lost limestone quarries maze and snorkeling in Sicily’s most scenic coves. Relax and fresh seafood to eat by the sea. Visit to the Old Tonnara Florio (Tuna trap and establishment), history briefing about tuna fishing in Europe. Excursion to prehistoric caves and island’s wildside. Relax in the old town and ferry back to Sicily and ride to the airport.
- Tip: return ferries depart from the island until 8:00 pm, so schedule your return flight from Sicily as late as possible to enjoy entire day if you want your trip to end on the third day.
- Tip: you can add another multi-day trip or just one more day on Egadi islands. Our staff will help you to customizing your trip in Sicily according to your preferences.
+ 1 Day on Levanzo
€110 per person
+ 1 Day on Marettimo
+ 1 Day on Favignana
€90 per person
+ 1 Day on Etna
€90 per person
+ Overnight in Trapani
- Duration: 2 Nights
- Availability: All Year
- Guide Language: English/Spanish/Italian/French
- Number of Visitors: 2-12
- Difficulty: Medium – High
- Trip Style: Trekking and Nature